What is Zoom?
Zoom is the web-conferencing platform available for free to OTC employees and students using their OTC credentials. Zoom allows you to conduct “live” meetings with students either as a group or on an individual basis.
Note: OTC Policy 5.15 (“Standards of Student Conduct”) still applies to all Zoom sessions.
To create a meeting, login to Zoom with your OTC credentials at https://otc.zoom.us
Zoom Classroom and Technical Support
For classroom hardware/software/recording, pro-license upgrades, or other technical assistance please contact the IT Help Desk (417-447-7548 / firstname.lastname@example.org)
Teaching with Zoom
Enjoy this video containing some tips and tricks from some of OTC’s own faculty.
More Zoom Resources
- Tips for using Zoom for Education
- How Do I Access and Use My Zoom Account?
- How Do I Join A Meeting?
- How Do I Use Virtual Backgrounds?
- How Do I Join My Computer Audio?
- Using a Waiting Room with Zoom
- How to Create Breakout Rooms?
- How do I share a Zoom link with my students?
- My Video/Camera Isn’t Working
- How Do I Share My Screen?
- Tips and Tricks for Educators
- Additional IT Help Desk Resources
- Getting Ready to Zoom– Zoom tutorial for students.
- Download the Zoom app for your phone or other device